The Hunter series of binoculars was designed in close collaboration with hunters all over the world. The Ranger models feature a reinforced fibreglass composite body made from extremely rigid material. The price/quality ratio in these models is optimal. Their ergonomic Comfort Balance System provides comfortable viewing, even for long periods of time. The ‘Fast-Close-Focus’ feature ensures that focusing is quick and easy, even with gloves.
Compared to other binoculars, the Ranger Pro models provide an attractively wide field of view, making it really easy to spot and follow the movements of various objects.
The twist-up eyecups can also be folded back to protect the eyes from direct side light. They are suitable for everyone, including eyeglass wearers.
This series of binoculars has several special details that make them an absolute joy to use, such as, the nanotechnology that protects the lenses from dirt and moisture and the two-way valve filling system which guarantees fog-free binoculars and also allows you to check the nitrogen level and top it up, if necessary. These binoculars are built for long-lasting, intensive use.
- Magnification: 8 X
- Objective diameter: 42 mm
- Exit pupil diameter: 5.25 mm
- Eye relief: 18.5 mm
- Foldable eyecups with side flaps
- Field of view at 1,000 metres: 122 metres
- Opening angle: 7.0 degrees
- View angle: 52 degrees
- Close focus: 1.9 metres
- Dioptric correction: maximum correction not given
- Pupil distance: 56 – 74 mm
- Twilight factor: 18.3
- Waterproof: yes, to 3 m
- Housing material: reinforced fibreglass composite with NBR-Longlife rubber armouring
- Temperature range: -20 tot +80 degrees Celsius
- Dimensions: 125 x 148 x 65 mm
- Weight: 790 grams
- Accessories: neoprene carrying strap with ClicLoc strap attachment , hard case, objective covers, rainguard
- 10-year warranty